Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dinner Guests

We had a few people over on two separate nights this weekend.  The second night, Q automatically grabbed his camera, turned it on, and started snapping photos. At one point, somehow, he even went into the settings and started snapping several shots a second of Aaron.  Here are some highlights.



Aaron makes good faces.

Pensive

So cool!

So handsome!

So...ummm...profile!

Greta Garbo and Monroe...

...Deitrich and DiMaggio...

...Marlon Brando, Jimmy Dean on the cover of a magazine.
Yay! Friends! I brought Laurine the drink from the fridge.

Daddy looks like a Walking Dead extra.

I was, sadly, not impressed by Aaron's socks.  Sorry.  I like socks with trains.

Guy, who runs the best toy store ever!
This was actually taken last Friday before Dad and I left for daycare.  Sadly, he was dancing to Oran Juice Jones' hit 80s song "The Rain".  I thought he was having a seizure.


No comments:

Post a Comment